Managing Gen Z
£220 (exc. VAT)
A willingness to participate and learn.
This programme, Managing Gen Z, is for business owners or organisation leaders looking for training on how to manage and get the best out of Generation Z (late teens to early 20s).
This is a fast-paced delivery of all the key elements you will need to build a successful business/organisation and to be able to integrate new young talent. We will look at ways to manage and develop them to ensure that we meet both employer and individual needs.
This programme is for businesses looking for tips on how to:
– Deal with a different generation of workers
– Integrate new technology into daily business activities
– Identify potential frustrations and clash points
– Deal with communication differences
– Deal with different expectations
– Create an effective way of working
– Play to individuals and organisational strengths
There is no practical assessment for this course, but there is homework set, with review and feedback from the Tutor, Tom Yeung.
Location: Online via Zoom
*Please note: If you have 6 or more attendees, this course can be booked in person at your place of work or at the Energy Skills Centre in Lowestoft*
Trainer: Tom Yeung
Assessor: Tom Yeung
There are 3 funding programmes which may provide support for anyone wishing to attend the programme.
https://newanglia.co.uk/european-social-fund/supply-chain-skills-development-fund/opens in a new window
https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/business/projects-and-programmes/pathways-training-fund/the- pathways-training-fund/opens in a new window
https://www.growthworks.uk/what-we-do/revenue-grant-funding/opens in a new window
– We advise that you have your funding application approved before registering for this programme
To either book or enquire about this course then please click the ‘enquire now’ button above, to access our contact form and secure your place.