Making hybrid working work for you
£220 (exc. VAT)
A willingness to participate and learn.
This programme, Making hybrid working work for you, is for business owners or organisation leaders looking for tips on how to make hybrid working work for them.
This is a fast-paced delivery of all the key elements you will need to make hybrid working work for you. Understand the importance of being flexible and adaptable, and having the right control systems in place.
This programme is for businesses/organisations looking for training on how to:
– Deal with the remote working concept
– Identify and understand the challenges
– Set control systems
– Set key performance indicators
– Focus on output rather than time
– Communicate effectively
– Set out interaction touchpoints
– Examine the benefits for the individual and the organisation
– Set a new way of working
– Identify and overcome personal control issues
There is no practical assessment for this course, but there is homework set, with review and feedback from the Tutor, Tom Yeung.
Location: Online via Zoom
*Please note: If you have 6 or more attendees, this course can be booked in person at your place of work or at the Energy Skills Centre in Lowestoft*
Trainer: Tom Yeung
Assessor: Tom Yeung
There are 3 funding programmes which may provide support for anyone wishing to attend the programme.
https://newanglia.co.uk/european-social-fund/supply-chain-skills-development-fund/opens in a new window
https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/business/projects-and-programmes/pathways-training-fund/the- pathways-training-fund/opens in a new window
https://www.growthworks.uk/what-we-do/revenue-grant-funding/opens in a new window
– We advise that you have your funding application approved before registering for this programme
To either book or enquire about this course then please click the ‘enquire now’ button above, to access our contact form and secure your place.